BOLDS & Associates, LLC has 27 years of experience in the chemical industry, chemical plant maintenance, and specification and maintenance of railroad tank cars transporting hazardous materials.
BOLDS & Associates, LLC understands how "value-added" a professional and experienced company can assist client's needs.
BOLDS & Associates, LLC has a team of experienced professionals which help maintain internal business practices streamlined so clients can be sure they are recieving full value from contract services.
Profile of Mr. Bolds:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at El Paso
- 27 years experience in the chemical industry with Union Carbide Corporation serving as the Corporation's Subject Matter Expert on Tank Cars
- 7 years experience in chemical plant maintenance
- 20 years of extensive experience in the specification and maintenence of tank cars
- Over the past 15 years has served as the chairman of numerous task forces of the Tank Car Committee of the Association of American Railroads to draft standards for the Tank Car Industry
- Mr. Bolds has also served as a lead member representing the American Chemistry Council on task forces influencing Federal Railroad Administration Regulations for Tank Cars
Profile of Mrs. Bolds:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from the University of Texas at El Paso
- Nominated by the West Virginia Business Education Association as an outstanding Business Educator
- Active Participant in West Virginia Future Business Leaders of America since 1991
- Certified teacher with 28 years of teaching experience in teaching business courses, computer software courses, and Spanish.